Hello everyone. Here is how to set up a password to restrict purchases on your Google Play Account, and prevent unintentional purchases.
1. Open the Google Play Store app.
2. Press the menu button, and click the Settings option
3. Scroll down until you find the "Password" option, and click the checkbox
4. Enter your Google account password
5. After you type in your password, press the OK button. Once it accepts your password, you'll be all set.
And voilà! Google will now ask you to enter your Google account password before making any purchases on your device, including in-app purchases. Be warned: The only flaw with this method is that once you enter your password for a purchase, you will not be asked to re-enter it for a purchase for the next 30 minutes.